Garden City Hospital celebrated the opening of a new elective interventional cardiovascular program with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. On the heels of earning the five-star Healthgrades Award for Excellence in Patient Safety this spring, GCH also earned state accreditation in April to perform elective percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), also known as coronary angioplasty… To read the article, click the link below.
- Garden City Hospital Supports Our Veterans
- Dr. Walkiewicz, an Orthopedic Surgeon at Garden City Hospital
- Dr. Christopher Doig Chief Medical Officer at Garden City Hospital
- Dr. Hao Nguyen Medical Director of Emergency Services at Garden City Hospital
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Awarded for Exceptional Performance and Quality Among Nation’s Best