Garden City Hospital Garden Caring Hands team gathered and wrapped many special gifts for this year’s holiday “Adopt a Family” program. Each year, employees may nominate a colleague whose family may be in need of support during the holiday season. All nominations and selections are completely confidential. About 10 families are selected based and approached about their needs. Gifts are then distributed to the families before the holidays. Pictured are this year’s gifts for the recipients, each bag filled with many special gifts and goodies!
- Garden City Hospital Earns 2023 Leapfrog Top Hospital Award for Outstanding Quality and Safety
- CBIZ KA Notice of Data Privacy Incident
- Navigating Alzheimer’s with Care and Compassion: Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- Garden City Hospital Supports Our Veterans
- Dr. Walkiewicz, an Orthopedic Surgeon at Garden City Hospital