My Chart – Patient Portal
Welcome to your personal medical record, MyChart by Prime Healthcare.
We are excited to announce Prime Healthcare offers you access to your medical record through our MyChart portal. MyChart by Prime Healthcare is a tool that allows patients the ability to easily access parts of their medical record through a secure and confidential online connection.
Some of the features of MyChart by Prime Healthcare:
- Review your health summary
- Receive lab results online
- View MyChart accounts from other facilities and store all of your health information in one location
How do I sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
There are a few ways you can sign up for MyChart.
- The next time you visit the hospital, a member of the hospital staff can issue you an activation code for your personal MyChart account.
- Log on to MyChart, click sign up now and request an activation code (please note that online requests can take up to a week to process).
- Activation codes can also be requested at 844-237-7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can sign up for MyChart by Prime Healthcare?
Parents (or guardians) can request proxy access that allows them to log in to their personal MyChart account and connect to information regarding their family member. View the tip sheets on how to set up proxy access in your MyChart account. For questions and assistance in Proxy Access Set Up, please email email@example.com.
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, current MyChart users can download the MyChart mobile app at no cost. The app is available on iPhone and Android devices.