Heart and Vascular
Heart and Vascular – Heart attacks remain the leading cause of death in the U.S. and in our area. If you’re experiencing a heart attack, getting the right treatment quickly can be life-saving.
Did you know Garden City Hospital has one of the area’s best heart programs – right in your backyard? We have completely updated and expanded our cardiac catheterization program to include the latest equipment, a second cardiac catheterization lab, and some of the area’s best heart doctors and interventional cardiologists. For heart attacks, our ER and cardiology departments are available 24/7 to make sure you get treated as quickly as possible.
For further information, contact us at 734-458-3300
At Garden City Hospital, some of the advanced capabilities you’ll find are:
- Electrophysiology (EP) services to treat irregular heartbeat, palpitations and atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Clot-buster team for deep vein thrombosis, or lower-leg clotting, to save your leg and your life
- Carotid artery stenting
- Balloon angioplasty in both emergency and scheduled situations
- Radial lounge for comfortable treatment, recovery and discharged within four hours
- Specialized care for women’s heart health
Find a Garden City Hospital heart expert near you.
Follow your heart to Garden City Hospital. We don’t miss a beat.
Preparing for a Stress Test
Cardiac Treatments and Procedures
PCI and Angioplasty
Cardiac Resyncronization Therapy (CRT)
Interventional Cardiology (CRT)
Peripheral Artery Disease
PAD Risk Test