Radiology & Imaging Services
Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (All Saturday appointments must be pre-registered and will need to enter through the ER entrance upon arrival).
Radiology & Imaging Services – Garden City Hospital provides many imaging services for our patients. Our staff values the opportunity to be a powerful tool in helping diagnose many different types of diseases and medical issues. We understand that in order to get a patient on the road to recovery, a proper and quick diagnosis is key.
Imaging services are by appointment and conducted by a certified, licensed physician. We work with each and every patient to help them understand the diagnostic imaging process. Often, patients can schedule their imaging service within 1-2 days of calling.
For further information, contact us at 734-458-4366
Garden City Hospital offers the following imaging services—click each link to learn more:
- Bone Densitometry (Dexa) Scanning – Bone Densitometry (Dexa) Scanning is a non-invasive, quick, and painless technology that is used to measure bone mass.
- Breast Care and Mammography
- MRI – MRI, or magnetic resonance imaging, harnesses the power of magnets to allow physicians to view internal structures and diagnose diseases with no incisions, no pain, and no discomfort for the patient.
- Nuclear – A nuclear medicine scan uses a special camera to create pictures of organs (such as the heart, lungs, liver, and gallbladder) and bones.
- CT – CT (Computed Tomography) is a standard imaging tool physicians use to pinpoint disease states in the body.
- CT scan to help measure the amount of calcification in the arteries around the heart, to help prevent heart disease and other issues before it happens.
- Ultrasound – Ultrasound imaging, also called ultrasound scanning or sonography, is a method of obtaining images from inside the human body through the use of high-frequency sound waves.
- Low-Cost Lung Cancer CT Screening