Convenient ER Scheduling for Patients and Families
Welcome to Garden City Hospital in Westland, MI, where quick and reliable emergency care is just a few clicks away. Our revolutionary online service, GetCareNow, provides you with the ability to schedule your arrival time at our Emergency Room, ensuring minimal wait times.
At Garden City Hospital, we recognize the urgency and anxiety that come with medical situations. That’s why we’ve introduced GetCareNow, an innovative solution empowering you to schedule your arrival time and reduce waiting periods. Our user-friendly platform allows you to receive the vital care you need when you need it.
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1.
Select an Arrival Time
Please note: GetCareNow TM assigns you a time slot (based on availability) and reserves your space in line.
While GetCareNow reserves your spot in the Emergency Room, it does not guarantee you will be seen at the exact time due to varying urgency of medical needs and patient volumes.
Wait at home for your
scheduled arrival time
easy to use
Helps us to better serve
Why Choose GetCareNow?
- Same Day Arrival Time: No more waiting in busy ER waiting area. Select your emergency room visit arrival time at a time convenient for you.
- Less Waiting, More Healing: We value your time. With GetCareNow, experience reduced wait times and get the care you deserve quicker.
- For Caregivers: Streamline your patient’s visit. Plan their ER trips easily, ensuring they get prompt attention.
Our Commitment to YOU
- Dedicated to the Local Community: As a pillar in the community for decades, we’re dedicated to enhancing healthcare access for everyone.
- Quality Care Every Time: Our trained professionals are ever-ready. Whether it’s an emergency or a regular check-up, count on us for unparalleled care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We listen, understand, and prioritize your health needs. With GetCareNow, we’ve taken another step to make healthcare more responsive and hassle-free.
News & Articles
Garden City, Michigan, December 5, 2023 – Highlighting its nationally recognized achievements in patient safety and quality, Garden City Hospital (GCH) was named a Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group. The Leapfrog Top Hospital award is one of the most...
CBIZ KA, a third-party vendor for Prime Healthcare (Prime), discovered a security incident involving CBIZ’s use of MOVEit Transfer software, which has recently reported a security vulnerability. Prime takes the responsibility of safeguarding your...
November marks Alzheimer's Awareness Month, a time dedicated to raising awareness, providing essential information, and extending our reassurance and support to those affected by Alzheimer's disease. At Garden City Hospital, we recognize the profound...