Since the Wayne County and Garden City Hospital Save-A-Life program launched on Tuesday, June 23, Garden City Hospital has seen on average 200-250 people per day come through to get tested. The program is intended to strengthen COVID-19 testing in Wayne County and increase the number of plasma donations to the American Red Cross to help those critically impacted by COVID-19.
- Garden City Hospital Supports Our Veterans
- Dr. Walkiewicz, an Orthopedic Surgeon at Garden City Hospital
- Dr. Christopher Doig Chief Medical Officer at Garden City Hospital
- Dr. Hao Nguyen Medical Director of Emergency Services at Garden City Hospital
- Prime Healthcare Hospitals Awarded for Exceptional Performance and Quality Among Nation’s Best