The Wayne County Public Health Division, in partnership with Garden City Hospital, opened the COVID-19 Save-A-Life Program to the public this week. The program provides COVID-19 drive-up diagnostic and antibody testing for Wayne County employees, Wayne County residents and the general public with no out-of-pocket cost or pre-scheduled appointments. The program is made possible with Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act funds. Read the full story here.
- Garden City Hospital Earns 2023 Leapfrog Top Hospital Award for Outstanding Quality and Safety
- CBIZ KA Notice of Data Privacy Incident
- Navigating Alzheimer’s with Care and Compassion: Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- Garden City Hospital Supports Our Veterans
- Dr. Walkiewicz, an Orthopedic Surgeon at Garden City Hospital